Sat, 25 Apr | Webinar: Link would be sent.
Webinar: Language Delay
Understanding the red flags, the impacts and the strategies involved in language delays, and what sets them apart from other issues.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
25 Apr 2020, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Webinar: Link would be sent.
About the Event
1. Defining language delays
- Differentiating between speech, language and communication
- Defining delays versus disorders
- ‘Late Takers?’
- Primary and secondary language delays
2. Causes and risk factors
- Other factors associated with language delays
- Red flags in the early years
3. How does a language delay present
- Expressive language and receptive language
- What are syntax, morphology, semantics etc.?
4. How to help?
- How can parents and caregivers help?
- How can professionals help?
- How will delayed language affect the child?
6. Case examples and questions
- Language Delay$20$200$0
- Development Package$35$350$0